View Single Post
Old 7th January 2021, 12.36:18   #65-0 (permalink)
Lord Derfyl Cadarn
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Match Off Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by borntobered View Post
I was referred yesterday by my GP. Was sent to AMU, where I was seen by the consultant, had blood tests, an ECG and a chest x-ray in the space of 5 hours. I have to commend the NHS doctors and nurses, because despite being under immense pressure they take everything in their stride and show immense kindness. Sometimes I hope that those that deny covid's existence or refuse to take precautions get taken ill (more than likely at present) and would be refused treatment. It's not going to happen I know, and I know it sounds selfish, but that's how I feel. I work in a supermarket, and see regular flouting of restrictions by those that think it doesn't effect them, and it really pisses me off (rant over)
I do not think that supermarkets are doing their bit. You regularly see people walking around without masks and no badges claiming immunity. They allow people to pick up and put back down all manner of goods. They allow groups to talk and block aisles. No wonder we have an alarming rate of infections.