View Single Post
Old 9th January 2021, 07.39:48   #70-0 (permalink)
harrypothead
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Used to be the back of the KOP!
Twitter: @@tomtitch

Default Re: Spencer Harris resigns - effective end of Jan

I wish Spencer all the best for the future and thank him for all the hard work he has done over the years. Yes lots of mistakes, and not just on the footballing side either. A few people have been upset with his decisions in the past and that has been clear to see from the outside.

I cant see him having anything to do with the new regime moving forward, and he has walked before all his football decisions are changed by the CEO. Dean Keates and Co will be gone before long and Harris didnt want to be around to see that through. I suppose it looks better on the documentary that he has resigned and done all he can do to move the club forward. He will come across as a hero, i can see it now.

He will also go from Wrexham frontman to front man of a board that own nothing. The WST will be there incase somthing goes wrong. It will be interesting to see how many of us will pay into it after a few years of private ownership.

Let's move on now and get this deal done this month, I'm kind of getting annoyed how long it is actually taking. Let's get the new CEO in and let's start seing the changes.