View Single Post
Old 13th January 2021, 13.21:00   #50-0 (permalink)
Phils-an-alki
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Tony Pulis Resigns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
I know a few supporters will be dead against this but I'd get Saunders back in a heartbeat.
I could put up with(or just turn off) the post match interviews as long as ne was able to reproduce a team similar to the one he left.
He was a great advocate of young, quick players, an enthusiastic coach and had more than one game plan. He insisted on a reserve side and used those games to develop his players awareness and tactical ability.
Don't give a toss about the arrogance or bullshit as long as the results and football are significantly improved.
Have you forgotten he got caught driving in Chester pissed up?
Not sure thats the image the new owners would want for the club.

Besides that he hasn't had a managers job in years, the last few were disasters anyway and there are better managers out there than him that we could get under our new ownership that don't have all the baggage.

We're no longer shopping in Poundland, we're Sainsburys or M&S minimum now.
So we don't need to hark back to the past, cause a load of adverse publicity, piss a load of fans off, take a huge gamble and reappoint Saunders.

Absolute madness. Why not go the whole 9 yards and get Mills back as director of football and get Mike Newell in as HR manager?

Crikey

Last edited by Phils-an-alki; 13th January 2021 at 13.23:24..