View Single Post
Old 16th January 2021, 13.27:24   #228-0 (permalink)
crazywelsh
Legend

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyored View Post
You did mention children but your figure of a £15 average wasn't right. It's between 10 and 11 pounds.
The budgeted attendance was probably (I can't remember if we were even told but must have been) lower around 2014-17, but recently it has been over 4000. A couple of seasons back it was based on a 4300 average which would have led to a 100k loss so wasn't even the breakeven attendance.

Which season are you saying we made £495,000 over the original budget from attendances? I don't actually disagree about mistakes and the second part of your post but I can't personally see a season where we came close to half a million.
The final season prior to covid, was the average attendance used. As that would fall in line with the ward and Taylor money all at once.

You can sit and argue as much as you want, you cannot deny the budget was a million as standard (as standard) but raised to 1.3million for Hughes, so we for instance added 300k to the budget. Taylor was around 300k and ward for arguments sake let’s days 1.3million (probably more) with Increased attendance over budget, we should have about 1.3 million to play with but we haven’t got a penny of it.

You can argue about 10 or 11 pound but you cannot accept there a 1.6 million minimum black hole somewhere!

300k extra went on the budget which was already set through the clubs financial income as it was previously, where the hell is around 1million plus of cash!

Gavin forgot about multiple 100k loans remember, maybe they forgot about a million in a club account...