View Single Post
Old 17th February 2021, 16.25:18   #40-0 (permalink)
Corner Flag
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Developing Y Cae Ras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafgog View Post
Good to see that our new owners through Humphrey Ker are actively engaged in pushing forward the Kop redevelopment as well as the whole Stadium refurbish and improvement.Where are the Welsh Government and Wrexham? I would certainly welcome the Kop being made fit for purpose ...but what else would we welcome as well as the LED advertisement boards? I understand some architects are visiting this Thursday to conduct an initial survey.

Let me start the ball rolling with at least 2 disability gantries (hope this is the correct term), as well as improved catering,executive suites, toilets and executive boxes. All ready for League 1+PLUS an improved retail presence - larger shop and definitely improved IT service.

Now I know the product on the field is number one but some things go hand in hand with forward planning. And lets not forget that our bilingual hinterland is also a great marketing tool. What do you envisage??
Our club has been known as The Racecourse for most golf its life. I have no problem with the Welsh option but please let's keep its origional name.
As for improvements , buldose what is left of kop and if necessary erect a temporary stand plus toilets.
Sort out the caterers and food as its dreadful.
Replace or repaint seating in Tech End stand.
Get toilets in Yale sorted
Provide a digital score board with previous match highlight facility etc
Complete disabled access platform on Yale side of ground.