Thread: Summer Dealings
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2021, 01.41:54   #48-0 (permalink)
wrexhamforever16
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MOLD ROAD STAND
Twitter: @

Default Re: Summer Dealings

I honestly don’t think the squad now is as bad as we think it is. It’s just not been utilised correctly from the man in charge. I’d look to get rid of around 4-6 players and then bring in the same amount, but those players have to be 1st team starters & I think we should challenge for the league.

Keeper situation to me is fine, I’d not look to change that. Lainton on his day is the best about in the league & we’ve seen last few weeks how good Dibble is. We can afford them both for sure still.

Defenders - keep Kelleher, French, RHJ & Reckord. Maybe Reckord as cover though. I’d get rid of Vassel, Carringon, Pearson & horsefield.. Keep carra & Pearson involved somehow with coaching if possible?

Midfield - Keep young, Davies & Jarvis without a doubt. I really like them 3. Theyd excell even more with a better squad & hopefully an attacking & better manager. Ruthers, Redmond, Harris, Durrell all to be released.

Strikers - Keep Dior, & release Thomas. May be controversial due to his recent form, but I think with the new money & hopefully exciting football, we won’t be wanting a player similar to Thomas. Release Ponticelli or at least loan him out.

Basis of that, I’d say it’s probably more than 4-6 in & replace! Exciting to see what happens. If Keates is in charge, then I only think we will see a few released.