View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2021, 21.44:05   #37-0 (permalink)
Dead eye Dixie
User

Racecourse Spot: Tend to move around
Twitter: @

Default Re: Sack Keates & Co Poll

In my own personal humble opinion I think it's time for a change from the manager down to his support staff. With the ambition the fans and owners have it's like trying to compete against Ferrari's while driving a mini. There is a vast difference in work rate, ability, knowhow, and wanting to play for the manager.
Its Dean who spent all the money that was given to him. He decides on who playes and the formation for each game. It's long overdue for a change. There us now entertainment at the Racecourse these days. There is still 22 hanes to go or 66 points to be won.
I cant imagine John Neal or Dennis Smith or one of the previous managers not rollin their sleeves up and fighting for those points. Dennis Smith went the last 14 games unbeaten to gain automatic promotion.
Let's show some fight, passion, desire to win and be proud to wear the shirt for those last 22 games.I can accept if you cant pass, tackle or head a ball.
Just play as if you are proud to be representing the club the fans love.
Most of you will be looking for jobs in the summer and possibly not as a "professional footballer ".
You will all be hone and forgotten but we will still be here.