Thread: Unfair
View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2021, 12.48:27   #33-0 (permalink)
Prodigal Dragon
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwilliams View Post
If Durrell isn't fit how is Redmond who has played half a game all season going tk be fit enough to start straight away?
Posted via mobile theme
We know Durrell isn't fit, and most suspect he isn't a very good player, either.

Redmond is a good player, but his application is often poor. I suspect he needs to be cuddled rather than bollocked to get the best out of him. You are right that his fitness will be unknown due to his lack of games.

So, do we continue with Durrell -- who has been very poor -- or do we change things? Ultimately, that's Keates' call. As we all know, this is a results driven business and, due to our points and games played, we need a result on Monday and against Stockport.

Ideally, we need this mythical superstar, who has been lounging in front of the TV during the COVID-19 lockdown, to dust off his boots and head to the Racecourse to bag himself a shed load of goals to take us to the sunlit uplands. The romantic within me hopes that happens; the realist suggests it ain't going to happen.

So, Durrell or Redmond up front? Redmond gets my vote, and say, 'We believe in you. Now show us what you can do!'