View Single Post
Old 5th April 2021, 11.19:52   #15-0 (permalink)
Back of the Kop
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Paying the price

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrexhamforever16 View Post
100% Keates fault he had time to bring in recruitment. He didn’t need to let Bickerstaff go for sure, Ponch has been injured all season & when played looked fully unfit. So that just left us with two strikers, the likely hood of one of them getting injured with the amount of games we had was high. Even after Yussuf left he said he’d spoken to a few strikers out of contract. He could have got one of them in early and by now theyd of been up and running. Now getting anyone in will be difficult as they’ll have no match sharpness for crucial period of the season. I get Yussuf wanted to leave, but keeping him wouldn’t of been the worst idea. Yeh he may of thrown a mood for a week, but with incentives that Rob & Ryan made available I’m sure as hell hed of pulled his weight then. Him & Angus would be a good combo too. There is plenty that Keates failed on this season, including being childish with Jarvis because you was annoyed about being subbed. A blind man can see Jarvis is 5x the player Durrell is. The cameo on Saturday showed it too. Untill Keates goes there’s no point getting excited about where we can go with the new owners. I’d love nothing more to see Keates take us up the leagues, he’s my favourite footballer of the non league era, but sadly he’s just a really poor manager.
It's headache time again

PARAGRAPHS FFS