Thread: Torquay Verdict
View Single Post
Old 6th April 2021, 08.24:45   #85-0 (permalink)
bowler
-

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Torquay Verdict

Another defeat coming against Stockport, still Chesterfield to play,I forecast last month we would get 3 points from the April games,so far prediction is on course, this when the team was beating bottom half teams,and fans on here where calling Keates a Messiah,when the truth is this is a bang average bunch with a useless manager, it was always on the cards that the decline would start in April,How fans who only want the best for Wrexham including me,become gullible and fooled by a team and management that obviously is below par for a promotion team. And next season as another non league borefest comes about,I hope there is a clean sweep in the playing staff, and the management team, and fresh faces come through the Racecourse doors. Mainly a manager who has a football brain,and doesn't answer to the name of Look, with ideas to transform the way our football is played with the additional help of cash from our owners to buy the best players available for our league. Then maybe I can again become proud of the Reds.