View Single Post
Old 6th April 2021, 13.04:33   #30-0 (permalink)
Prodigal Dragon
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: WST invites applications for Independent Secretary Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pmsaturday View Post
The trust should in my view become just that. Trustees of the Lease and existing monies.

This role could be held by say a firm of solicitors. We would need a secretary etc to get us to that point, get it voted through and put the Trust on ice.

A vehicle to protect the ground for ever no need for a board etc.

At this point the chair and vice could and should resign. The situation and their handling of it has been abysmal and disrespectful to the many many who have grafted before them.

I like many have watched on in horror as unprofessionalism has reigned a fiduciary duty ignored.
Mostly agree. The scope of the WST can be restricted to managing the lease and possibly funding young fans to both support and play for the club.

The current constitution has been overtaken by events and, due to the nature of the organization, we are in danger of doing nothing when leadership is required to redefine the WST’s purpose, and then create an appropriate constitution the WST members can vote on.

I would have thought we can reduce the personnel to one chairman and 4 or 6 board members.

NB Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obeyance of fools!

Last edited by Prodigal Dragon; 6th April 2021 at 13.07:26..