View Single Post
Old 6th April 2021, 14.18:55   #34-0 (permalink)
mold road trendy
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: WST invites applications for Independent Secretary Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
I know people are p!$$@d off with how things worked out with fan ownership with some individuals taking the blame, rightly for some of the mistakes. The last time I heard the WST had 2,000 members. All I guess are very loyal Wxm fans who have supported the club through and thick and thin, many going far beyond the average football fan by volunteering, financially over and above buying STs, so the Trust shouldn't be viewed as 'they' but more as 'us'.

Things will obviously change but it's not the members to blame, many went that extra mile in support of their club and with more buy-in possibly could have achieved alot more. What's important now is the role and the need for the Trust to be thrashed out and it's incumbent on members to get things back on an even keel. Anyone not interested should just walk away and stop dwelling on the past and leave it to the fans who are interested or care
I'll be amazed if there are as many as 500 left, I for one stopped payments once club was taken over...I was not going to throw good money after bad . Infact what is happening with money left over.??