View Single Post
Old 19th August 2021, 09.56:03   #55-0 (permalink)
JonesRed
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Szczepaniak signs on

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
Well I wish you'd tell Parkinson, id imagine he has no clue how important it is, despite having 20 years managerial experience.

How do you know what we have and haven't done about it? Of course you can question it due to the fact that we haven't signed anyone yet, but the fact that Parkinson has repeatedly said he wants to bring more people in, and that we will keep working on it until the window closes and weve left a pretty obvious shirt number free, suggests people are working on it as we speak. There have been umpteen reports from other managers and chairmen and people who are involved in transfers saying that things are moving slower this year, I just don't think panicking about it and mentioning it on every thread is particularly helpful. But you keep doing it if it helps you, its not for me to tell you what to do with your time.
Totally agree with that, the problem is a very small percentage on here seem unwilling to give everyone a chance. At the end of the day this is a new era at Wrexham and there's no need for people to already be moaning before a ball has been kicked in the league.

Patience is key in the transfer window and tbh. I'm glad we are holding out and battling with other clubs for the best. Unlike every other season where we have a full squad of dross.

Just look at Hayden and Mullin for example, I say no more!