View Single Post
Old 5th September 2021, 10.12:12   #17-0 (permalink)
benwilliams
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightown Brymbo Red View Post
I am a bit surprised we have gone behind in 3 or the 4 games so far as I expected PP to make us better defensively. Maybe Briely will be the final piece in the jigsaw. Hopefully that will come over the next few weeks. Great to be unbeaten after these matches and makes me optimistic for the future.
You have to look at what's happened to our defence and keeper. We started with Dibble, Lainton still doesn't look 100%, RHJ got injured so we've had to move French out of the middle (but he has done really well to be fair), Brisley hasn't played a game for us yet, Tozer only signed 10 days ago after a stressful protracted transfer saga, Hayden joined pretty late in pre season, we have played a teenage Cleworth probably more than PP would've wanted and then there's Lennon who can't play successive games (though we knew that when we signed hin). All in all the fact we haven't lost a game yet is a minor miracle and supports my view that we can only get better when players are fit and get used to playing together more
Posted via mobile theme