Thread: Dan Sear
View Single Post
Old 7th September 2021, 18.02:20   #30-0 (permalink)
Corner Flag
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Dan Sear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
Great shame and a big loss.

The ticketing fiasco has probably claimed it’s first scalp, when the blame must be laid at the CEO’s door. She is responsible for creating policy and ensuring the staff below her are well-briefed and implement sound policies. The ticketing issues may not be fully of our making, but the poor communication is our problem.

Staff have tried their best in very difficult circumstances, hence I find it difficult to understand if it’s true that Dan has been made a scapegoat. Hopefully, he’ll be able to explain his rationale for leaving.
Dan is through and through and a great asset to WAFC . It's a shambles if true and it looks to me that those above him need a good shaking. How can we have a CEO who is travelling every day from Burton and be on top of her job
I spoke to Dan last week and it was Tickermaster causing all the issues .
We need to press R and R to promote Dan and keep him at the club. I can think of quite a few others that need to leave before Dan.
Very Very bad and disapoi ting news yet another WAFC diehard leaves when many of the previous failures remain !!!