Thread: Dan Sear
View Single Post
Old 7th September 2021, 18.02:54   #32-0 (permalink)
Hightown Brymbo Red
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Dan Sear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
Usual corporate stuff.

FR is under pressure due to the calamities around the gin and new ticketing system.

R&R will have been in touch to see what the script is and she's thrown DS under the bus. Happens in every business. They just want a name to hang it on then move on.

Ultimately she's responsible but she will have someones head on a stick when the difficult questions come. It will be everyone else's fault. Unfortunately seeing this approach more and more

I'm afraid she isn't filling me with confidence so far. Very little comms then a hard working lad apparently takes the blame for a ticketing system that was likely forced on him.

Hope I'm wrong about all of the above but just filling in the blanks as we all do.
You may be on the right track.

The present ticketing system has been described as shambolic by many Wrexham fans which is on the back of the Gin and Shirt issues..Someone had to pay the price so Wrexham fans have got their way. Trouble is we all know Dan and we like him ( we dont know fleur).
This is business we better get used to it as we are growing into a professional football club again and growing pains can be painful