Thread: Dan Sear
View Single Post
Old 8th September 2021, 23.33:58   #147-0 (permalink)
pawn star
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Dan Sear

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynhater View Post
I Sincerely hope Rob&Ryan have someone monitoring Red Passion because Losing Dan is a Monumental F##k up. He has taken all the flack with the ticketing fiasco and has handled everything thrown at him with calm friendly professionalism, which is more than can be said of GS who when you try to ask him a question just turns and scuttles from the room. As for Fleur Robinson she is harder to find than the Scarlet Pimpernel, unless there is a photo opportunity of course. The Club has lost a Lad who worked his socks off for scant reward. Someone needs to let Rob&Ryan know that this Lad needs to be Persuaded to reconsider leaving. Not at all Happy with this
I totally agree both Dan and Marty have been the forefront of our club, they have both resolved many difficulties and their professionalism has been second to none. They have both been excellent ambassadors for our club. They have both been welcoming and I view them as the friendly faces who go above and beyond their duties, this is definitely an own Goal by the club. The amount of credits given to Dan on this message board is proof of this.