View Single Post
Old 9th September 2021, 19.17:46   #39-0 (permalink)
wrexhamrob
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Is there anyone who wont return to the Racecourse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
I wore a mask under the concourse for the Notts County game as I still don't feel comfortable in enclosed areas. I'd say I was in a very tiny minority though.
Very sensible Fezbob , I did likewise. The concourse can get crowded. Having worked on risk issues in health for 40 years, yes I am a little nervous. Life is always a balance of risk and benefit , from crossing the road, smoking, drinking, food choices, Covid19 and now attending events. Yes there may be a few fans who are more risk averse than me, reasonably healthy 60 something. Having worked on risk assessments for another organisation recently- yes social distance rules have gone but organisations have to have a Covid19 risk assessment - remember risks increase with crowds, indoor, with less distance. Outdoors less risk. If you’re concerned yourself then arrive early, spend minimal time on the concourse and wear a mask there. We are all attending for our common purpose of supporting our team our club in this exciting times. Enjoy and as usual be mindful of our fellow fans . COYR