Thread: Dan Sear
View Single Post
Old 10th September 2021, 08.39:13   #243-0 (permalink)
sparky
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: The one that's not been sponsored
Twitter: @

Default Re: Dan Sear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony the Red View Post
This stinks of scape goating, and another link with the Community broken. R&R say they're committed to the community, Wrexham consultants and management committed to profit and hire and fire at will. There's a growing theme here and along with the Cent fiasco, ticketmaster fiasco, release of tickets fiasco, feels like someone is on a managment /consultant profit related bonus and damn the rest of us. I'm still of the opinion that R&R are unaware of whats going on, and not far down the line this will blow up in thier faces. Anyone on Twitter want to let them know? (I'm too old for twitter!!).
It stinks of over reaction.

There are bound to be teething problems as we progress from an amateur club to a fully professional one. Hey, god forbid, given the amount of changes that are being made maybe the odd mistake MIGHT be made.

Over 9000 there tomorrow for a conference game against he mighty Woking, a proper management team, some proper players, etc etc etc. I don't live in Wrexham so can't comment, but the ripples of what's happening are reaching parts of North Wales that have never been reached, the feel good factor has never been so high and we are living, and will continue to do so, the dream.

It's called progress, and if some can't get on board with that, who can't understand it, then quite frankly, tough ****.

I've got 99 problems but WFC ain't one.