Thread: Dan Sear
View Single Post
Old 10th September 2021, 08.49:04   #245-0 (permalink)
EnglishRed
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Dan Sear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
It stinks of over reaction.

There are bound to be teething problems as we progress from an amateur club to a fully professional one. Hey, god forbid, given the amount of changes that are being made maybe the odd mistake MIGHT be made.

Over 9000 there tomorrow for a conference game against he mighty Woking, a proper management team, some proper players, etc etc etc. I don't live in Wrexham so can't comment, but the ripples of what's happening are reaching parts of North Wales that have never been reached, the feel good factor has never been so high and we are living, and will continue to do so, the dream.

It's called progress, and if some can't get on board with that, who can't understand it, then quite frankly, tough ****.

I've got 99 problems but WFC ain't one.
Well said.

I find so much of this so embarrassing. The reaction to the Cent charge, the reaction to the tickets issues (also encountered by quite a few other clubs this summer- exacerbated by the fact that the backroom organisation at the club hasn't had sufficient time to expand and modernise) and now this. A member of staff leaves and suddenly through some sort of Chinese whispers some grand conspiracy had taken place and people are up in arms.

Have a day off.

Last edited by EnglishRed; 10th September 2021 at 08.50:32..