Thread: Woking Verdict
View Single Post
Old 11th September 2021, 17.35:26   #28-0 (permalink)
Cenotaff
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Woking Verdict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
Agree with most of that.

Wonderful goal that started at the back with our best player on the pitch. Thought Reckord had one of his best games today. Should have sealed the win long before Lainton came to the rescue with a wonder save.

Officials were truly shocking for both teams, but still didn't win cock of the day. That goes to Jones, with one of the worst bits of unprofessionalism I've even see from a Wrexham player.
Spot on. Not really been a fan of Reckord but he looked like a good player today.

Really disappointed in David Jones. Fresh on a yellow card and dives in like that. With his experience, he should know far better than that, older legs or not. Stay on your feet. The ref was a bit of a bellend all game thinking he's Michael Oliver but he had little option but to send Jones off. I don't think Parkinson was happy as he pretty much blanked him from my view as he walked off past him.

Overall, I think we were slightly the better side and on another day, Woking could have got a point. We also could have killed them off a few times so swings and roundabouts.