View Single Post
Old 12th September 2021, 11.49:15   #64-0 (permalink)
JonoWafc
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Next Generation of Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
When I was at Notts and Curzon Ashton games people were wearing masks granted not that many.

So if what your saying is 100% of people not wearing masks yesterday then I dunno unless you were in every part of each stand would you know this.

I purchased a season ticket as believed some people would use their common sense instead of the wonderful welsh / Uk governments advice which lets be honest has been a complete farce for 18 months. Don’t wear mask / wear mask / 2 meters / 1 meter / can’t go to bar / table service only / hop on one leg and go to bar and you’ll be fine!

Yes it’s not compulsory under the relevant government’s advice. I don’t buy this well it’s an outdoor setting whilst on one hand it is true most of the seats are under roofing.

Cinemas you need masks.
Buses / trains you need masks.
Shops you need masks.
Workplaces you need masks.

Pubs / Sports ah ditch those masks as no covid around these settings.
It’s non existent after all eh?

Plus also people aren’t wearing them queuing for refreshments , using the toilet which are indoor !
Ok, of the thousands of people I saw going in, within and after the game not a single person I saw wore one.

I live in England so maybe I’m just more used to it, but over here vast majority of people don’t wear masks in supermarkets even - I always wear one in a supermarket as it contains vulnerable people who need to buy shopping.

The difference is you’re going to a football match, an entertainment venue that is your choice on the risks you take and one where it’s a simple fact that 99% won’t wear a mask especially at their seat. If you’re honestly that worried about it for whatever reason I’d suggest you stay home?

It’s completely legal for people to not wear masks in their seat whether you like it or not really - you’ve chosen to take the risk by going to an entertainment venue when you don’t need to and you need to put up with it