View Single Post
Old 13th September 2021, 10.48:46   #1-0 (permalink)
MichaelP
Binned

Racecourse Spot: ERS / WrexRent
Twitter: @None

Default Email to Fleur and Geoff

Dear Fleur / to whom it concerns,

I would like to take the time to highlight some issues which you will already be aware of but seem to not be admitting / communicating with your customers.

This list is not exhaustive.

*Shirts being sold online when you don’t have them in stock.
*Gin being sold online when you don’t have it in stock.
*Gin being sold cheaper in Morrison’s Supermarkets in Wales than the club even though the club is meant to have exclusive rights.
*Getting supporters to stand in queues for their season tickets and then supporters finding out their season ticket hasn’t even arrived so they have to come back. Then they get sent out in post then not received so more long queues.
*Selling away match tickets without giving any priority to Season ticket holders.
*No news on when shares that have been paid into the club prior to takeover will be coming back to those who paid.
*Bottles being sold for same price as pints at Saturdays game v Woking.
*Persons in positions at the club that don’t reply to supporters emails.
*Person in position at the club has left - own accord or pushed?
*No open dialogue communication from the club apart from a weekly article in the Leader newspaper on a Thursday.

How much longer are we meant go be going on like this? The club is meant to becoming more professional since the new persons in posts.

Having advertising boards that alternate sponsors , attracting big name sponsors is all well and good but what about the basics communicating with your customers / supporters who quite frankly getting fed up.

You may say that these are “teething” issues. Well admit when you have messed up you will get more credit than hiding behind the volunteers who have to pick up the pieces.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

Michael P

* I have sent this email already to Fleur and Geoff but had no response as of yet. Whilst some will say why put it on a messageboard then? I don’t have an answer apart from hoping someone can get the message sent to someone else.

Last edited by MichaelP; 13th September 2021 at 10.55:34..