View Single Post
Old 13th September 2021, 14.09:10   #67-0 (permalink)
fluffysheepsupporter
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: UPPER YALE STAND TOWN END
Twitter: @

Default Re: Email to Fleur and Geoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWR View Post
The communication has been poor. We can all see that.

Especially surrounding the ticketing. Although if I put my business head on they will probably just through Dan Sear under the bus (Dan was always great when I've spoken to him and its a real shame he's left.)

Unfortunately, some of you very valid points have been watered down by some points which are seen as nit picking, and some of which are comical.

*Shirts being sold online when you don’t have them in stock. This is pretty common. A lot of businesses operate this way.
*Gin being sold online when you don’t have it in stock. As above.
*Gin being sold cheaper in Morrison’s Supermarkets in Wales than the club even though the club is meant to have exclusive rights. I'd love to see the details of the exclusive rights?
*Selling away match tickets without giving any priority to Season ticket holders. Just because we have operated that way in the past. They have no obligation to do that.
*Bottles being sold for same price as pints at Saturdays game v Woking. So? The fact you added this is comical.
*Person in position at the club has left - own accord or pushed? None of our business.
*No open dialogue communication from the club apart from a weekly article in the Leader newspaper on a Thursday. They have no obligation to provide this.

I'd also add the fact your a new member (4 days) and you've already posted well over 80 times which is over 18 times a day. Would lead me to believe

1) You have a clear agenda
2) Your clearly a duplicate user
He/She is certainly making their mark. I love the bit above the name that says new member- go easy on me. Fat chance of that happening after such an entry?