View Single Post
Old 13th September 2021, 14.39:33   #71-0 (permalink)
louisleftboot
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Email to Fleur and Geoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Dragon View Post
Most CEOs need at least an initial 90 days to come in and assess their organisation. From this any transition plan will be developed and delivered.

Fleur has joined an organisation which is seeing rapid growth in a short period of time and without the infrastructure to support it. No doubt she will bring in new people to support and the process to underpin the change required. Recruiting good candidates can take about 3 to 5 months and I expect she needs more experienced people around her.

I very much doubt the shirt provision and new ticketing system had anything to do with her. These may well have been inflight when she arrived.

We should be grateful for the new investment and the bright future ahead. However it seems since Gutterman and Hamilton Wrexham fans have needed a target to moan about.

For some people their only progression is transferring their moans from Spencer to Fleur.

We should give the new ownership team time and be grateful for what they’ve done so far. I think we’d all agree getting a competitive team on the pitch was their first priority and they’ve achieved this.
Exactly, I can live with most things as we have clearly invested in the football side of things, which is the number 1 reason why we all care about the club. Not why a bottle costs the same as a pint.