View Single Post
Old 15th September 2021, 10.03:21   #158-0 (permalink)
les.gtfc
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Grimsby Reaction 3-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckleyDerbyRob View Post
All good points Les and agree that you deserved the win.

Thoroughly enjoyed my day, until your equaliser of course and it was great to be in a fullish ground with two sets of proper supporters.

I didn't think we were as bad as some are making out on here and that both teams had decent spells - though it is taking us longer to gel and our midfield has its obvious problems. Very impressed with the way you gave everything for each other and Hunt and Tower stood out for me. Do you reckon you will be able to keep them on lian after January? Hope not

Anyway, all the best and let's hope we get another good game in the return - with a different result of course!
Hopefully, both have been superb for us in the time they have been here. Towler only made his debut on Saturday but has looked like he's played here a long time and had fitted in superbly and is currently keeping Shaun Pearson out of the team. Hunt has been a breath of fresh air too and hasn't had a bad game for us yet, despite only looking about 12.

Hopefully we'll get to keep them both until the end of the season.

On another note, I was outside the GR8 White Fish chippy last night for a bit and there were a few Wrexham fans in there with a couple saying that it had been recommended to them. Might have been what I posted yesterday.

Last edited by les.gtfc; 15th September 2021 at 10.05:04..