View Single Post
Old 17th September 2021, 12.28:33   #147-0 (permalink)
MichaelP
Binned

Racecourse Spot: ERS / WrexRent
Twitter: @None

Default Re: The Hotel Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teifi Red View Post
Bit rich coming from you. Twice on this thread I’ve asked you to back your claim up with stats re overnight stays but you have dodged it so far.
Okay I will break my silence. I do not have the stats to back up my claims. It’s more from gut instinct which you may say is about as much use as …. [ you can finish as you see fit.]

When I have found out the club has stayed overnight my confidence in the team getting a favourable result has taken a knocking but have never made it known until the following day. Once I have had time to think back on the score / stats / performance [ can only really judge this if watch the full length game] then I can determine if was worthy of staying overnight on a monetary level and team bonding level.

The Monetary level is something which isn’t as important as it is when we were supporter run. I was really only highlighting how much on average over the course of season it could cost compared to travelling on the day.

Why do I pick 15 years? I am going back 15 years as this is the time I have been following the club home and away. Taking last year out of the equation for obvious reasons. I have not been able to go to away games as much in the last 3 seasons due to work reasons.

Last edited by MichaelP; 17th September 2021 at 12.33:09..