View Single Post
Old 16th November 2023, 11.09:35   #29-0 (permalink)
weper red
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS (In my heart)
Twitter: @

Default Re: Accrington Stanley (A) - T's & P's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
Last week's poll was very accurate predicting a home win despite one or 2 fans having the jitters. However, how confident are RPers now we are back on the road?

Last time I went to Accrington we were thumped 5-0. Thankfully, lots has changed since then! Mullin and McClean are now both available for selection. Whilst SPM is a no-brainer, PP has a dilemma whether to stick with Mendy -- who had a very good game against Gillingham -- or reintroduce McClean.

Barring injuries, the rest of the team should be the same. For me, put Dalby on the bench and start with Palmer. He can wrestle them into the ground for 55 minutes before bringing on the more mobile Dalby.

Their home form isn't too bad, but they have lost their last 2 league games. Has the conflict between owner and manager upset the dressing-room? Hope so!

Stanley 1 WXM 3

Mullin finds his f'in goalscoring boots and bags a brace, with one from J Jones. COYR!
I was there that night ,seemed to be the start of our downward spiral, we had just beaten I think swindon 2-0 on the Saturday with a dominant display and then that shocking performance
The flood lights were terrible and we played in a black kit.
A good 3-0 win would make up for that dreadful night.