RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Hednesford Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Preseason Friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 8
<      1     2  3    4     5     6   >   Last »  

LlayDragon at 14.34:03 on 26th July 2014 said:
Originally Posted by baz:
Hmmm he really does see Durrell out wide and that doesn't seem like such a good idea.
I doubt he'll be out wide; if it's like Wednesday he'll be just behind the front three.

diablo1981 at 14.34:32 on 26th July 2014 said:
Would like to raise a question - have any other previously promoted teams (from the conference) had a teenager as their first choice goalkeeper?
Posted via mobile theme

gazw at 14.37:38 on 26th July 2014 said:
Originally Posted by baz:
Hmmm he really does see Durrell out wide and that doesn't seem like such a good idea.
Depends really on the licence he has to drift inside. He has a good cross on him and a bit of skill so I'm sure if given the ball high up in space he'll cause problems, but I agree; he doesn't strike me as the up and down the wing type wide man.

LlayDragon at 14.39:36 on 26th July 2014 said:
Originally Posted by diablo1981:
Would like to raise a question - have any other previously promoted teams (from the conference) had a teenager as their first choice goalkeeper?
Posted via mobile theme
He's 20; but yes he's young.

He's played 24 games in total including youth internationals.

gazw at 14.39:41 on 26th July 2014 said:
1-1 White

Johntallon at 14.43:32 on 26th July 2014 said:
where is Moult?

StattoWrexham at 14.43:40 on 26th July 2014 said:
Local lad Ross White scores.

elles-dragon at 14.44:26 on 26th July 2014 said:
And the last young keeper that we got on loan from Forest was.......Andy Marriott let's hope if he does sign then he has a successful period with us as Andy!!

elles-dragon at 14.45:05 on 26th July 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Johntallon:
where is Moult?
Tight hamstring just a precaution to be left out!

Page 3 of 8
<      1     2  3    4     5     6   >   Last »  

Hednesford Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Preseason Friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12