RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Rhyl v Wrexham KO 7:30pm Pre Season Friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 7
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >  

panda23 at 19.00:47 on 29th July 2014 said:
Interesting move by Wilkin to include one of the academy players, must have showed up well in training, is he from Leyton Orient?

Red-C at 19.05:28 on 29th July 2014 said:
Keates was holding the top of his left leg at the back. Not too serious so maybe hamstring strain.

Plas Coch. at 19.09:56 on 29th July 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
Doubt he's injured for 12 months...
Come on. You know our luck!!

cpr7 at 19.13:51 on 29th July 2014 said:
Bishop and Jennings linking up well. Manny Smith having a decent game so far too.

Liverpool Red at 19.15:44 on 29th July 2014 said:
I will be very interested to see if Bishop makes the First XI this season. He seems to have played quite a lot pre-season.

Lee at 19.16:41 on 29th July 2014 said:
Think Bishop could do well for us this season , if he gets the proper service.

TomWFC at 19.26:04 on 29th July 2014 said:
You're right Bishop is playing well, showing strength and linking up play very well - I am concerned that we tend to use him too often as an outlet as a target man with his back to goal, leaving him isolated at times. Would much rather see the wide lads in the front 3 playing closer to him and able to play the channels, providing him service in more threatning positions.

Some other positives: Smith looks solid at the back and very strong in the air, Dunbavin commanding and assertive in goal.

Some negatives for me: Disappointed in Clarke, he's offering very little.
Game is by-passing Evans I feel as well, but he's a young lad who will come good I'm sure.

If fit, I still see York and Moult starting. Personally I'd like Clarke to make way and find an advanced central role for Durrell.
Posted via mobile theme

dixienormous at 19.33:42 on 29th July 2014 said:
I hope Evans starts to do what he's capable of, the game passed him by against Everton.

Dragonwheels78 at 19.35:09 on 29th July 2014 said:
Assuming it's the ex-Accrington Dunbavin?

Page 4 of 7
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >  

Rhyl v Wrexham KO 7:30pm Pre Season Friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12