RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wycombe (away) Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 3
<      1     2  3

daniel87 at 19.58:14 on 27th September 2005 said:
come on lads !!!!!!

Prodigal Dragon at 20.00:47 on 27th September 2005 said:
A ray of hope.

lets hope we can build on it.

Can we do a Villa on them?

ginger_gog at 20.01:30 on 27th September 2005 said:
3 - 1 feck feck feck

CarlDouglas at 20.04:23 on 27th September 2005 said:
I listened to the whole first half on Radio Wales and we went 2-0 down. I turned off at half time and we had scored by the time I tuned in again. Shortly after they scored again.

I am going to watch Bob Dylan for the rest of the match. I will check back here in a while.

Come on the town!

daniel87 at 20.26:20 on 27th September 2005 said:
whats going on 4-1?!?!!?

Llewelyn ab Iorwerth at 20.29:28 on 27th September 2005 said:
we have a lot of young lads playing who are not even old enough to be in a reserve team never mind first team and to be fair they are giving it everything they have got

thank you Mr Hamilton

wxmtilidie at 20.41:10 on 27th September 2005 said:
Im not in a good mood now thanks alex hamilton you prick.if it wasnt for you we'd prob be near top

ActonRed at 20.42:33 on 27th September 2005 said:
EXACTLY! Thank you Hamilton, Guterman, Rhodes & Swampy - we would no doubt be up there in division one but for you scum!

Originally Posted by Llewelyn ab Iorwerth:
we have a lot of young lads playing who are not even old enough to be in a reserve team never mind first team and to be fair they are giving it everything they have got

thank you Mr Hamilton

Page 3 of 3
<      1     2  3

Wycombe (away) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12