RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Forest Green Rovers v Wrexham KO 3PM Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 35
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 08.52:28 on 6th September 2014 said:
Anyone going to the game please feel free to post your remarks to the live thread via text message on your mobile on 01978 280 280, or send a picture message in to 07740 40 41 42 - Make sure you put 'rp' then a space then your message if you are sending a picture!

As usual there will be audio coverage via Wrexham Player and BBC Wales - Links for the BBC online audio usually appear a few minutes before kick off so check back then!

Please feel free to interact and give your views & opinions live in this match thread, or if you think something important has been missed please post - Please be respectful to fellow RP'ers in what you do post up....!

Hometown Unicorn at 13.21:26 on 6th September 2014 said:
@LeaderRich: #WXM150 team looks like: Bachmann; Carrington, Smith, Hudson, Ashton; York, Evans, Clarke, Hunt; Jennings, Moult.

Interesting... has he finally gone 4-4-2 do you think?

Hometown Unicorn at 13.22:39 on 6th September 2014 said:
Durrell and Harris on the bench, I'm not sure what Durrell has done to warrant a place on the bench here

Keyser Söze at 13.24:10 on 6th September 2014 said:
Originally Posted by owain94:
@LeaderRich: #WXM150 team looks like: Bachmann; Carrington, Smith, Hudson, Ashton; York, Evans, Clarke, Hunt; Jennings, Moult.

Interesting... has he finally gone 4-4-2 do you think?
Think you could be right, disappointed to see Durrell not in the team but with it being an away game I imagine Wilkin is probably taking a cautious approach.

GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo at 13.24:10 on 6th September 2014 said:
If that team is set up 433 we will be turned over

Hometown Unicorn at 13.25:43 on 6th September 2014 said:
Originally Posted by GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo:
If that team is set up 433 we will be turned over
I'll be turned over in shock too

I imagine Durrell will feature at some point

Klaatu at 13.27:59 on 6th September 2014 said:
Durrell has played well but the formation ain't working so we need to try something different and possibly easier for the players, 4-4-2.
Hopefully Huntvand York can protect the fullbacks more.

Wrexham_fan_4eva! at 13.31:59 on 6th September 2014 said:
Left with no choice really with Harris and Keates out. Just hope the defence can stop leaking goals.

dixienormous at 13.32:07 on 6th September 2014 said:
Originally Posted by owain94:
Durrell and Harris on the bench, I'm not sure what Durrell has done to warrant a place on the bench here

Could be because of the way he reacted last week possibly? How Clarke starts ahead of him I don't know.

Page 1 of 35
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Forest Green Rovers v Wrexham KO 3PM Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12