RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Eastleigh KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 18
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Lee at 14.02:02 on 27th September 2014 said:
Listening on radio, mins silence v well respected.

Rob at 14.02:05 on 27th September 2014 said:
Not that it would be any other way but a properly observed minutes silence.

Lee at 14.02:36 on 27th September 2014 said:
I just support any player who wears the red.

dixienormous at 14.03:12 on 27th September 2014 said:
Come on Wrexham town, we all need a lift after a Monday!!

RemovedUser at 14.06:21 on 27th September 2014 said:
Just because you watch more games than me (allegedly) doesn't make you a better critic of footballing ability. I watched the team live v. Welling and on TV v. Ch*ster.
Clarke was as good, or as poor as any other player in black and red. He also scored a goal by taking responsibility, which was more than some others did that day.
Don't use the geographical limitations that affect my ability to watch Wrexham as a reason to decry my posts. OK?

Lee at 14.07:45 on 27th September 2014 said:
We all have opinions of who in a WXM shirt is good or crap, why dont we just all be proud and support all who put on the red?

dixienormous at 14.09:45 on 27th September 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman:
Just because you watch more games than me (allegedly) doesn't make you a better critic of footballing ability. I watched the team live v. Welling and on TV v. Ch*ster.

Clarke was as good, or as poor as any other player in black and red. He also scored a goal by taking responsibility, which was more than some others did that day.

Don't use the geographical limitations that affect my ability to watch Wrexham as a reason to decry my posts. OK?

Stop stalking me then. I've been very positive about the club since Morrell left. Things are looking better already and I believe we're a few players short of having a very good side.

However, from the games I've watched, since the middle of last season, apart from a handful of games, Clarke has been nothing short of awful.

Watching more wrexham games does actually put me in a better position than yourself to judge a players ability.

RemovedUser at 14.11:04 on 27th September 2014 said:
Stalking? Don't flatter yourself.

RemovedUser at 14.12:14 on 27th September 2014 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:
Stop stalking me then. I've been very positive about the club since Morrell left. Things are looking better already and I believe we're a few players short of having a very good side.

However, from the games I've watched, since the middle of last season, apart from a handful of games, Clarke has been nothing short of awful.
Ashton as poor, if not worse. IMO.

Page 4 of 18
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Eastleigh KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12