RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Macclesfield Town v Wrexham KO 7:45pm FA Cup 4th Round Qualifying Live Match Thread -
Page 43 of 43
« First   <   33   40     41     42  43

panda23 at 21.03:18 on 24th October 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Andy Marriott:1642876:
Originally Posted by Cenotaff:
Give it a rest, it was hardly a disgrace, we had the better of it away from home, we weren't playing a pub team ffs.
I'm not saying it was a disaster, I'm saying it's a sad state of affairs where people standards are so low that they will take a point at Macclesfield.
You do not get any points for a draw in the F A cup

EnglishRed at 21.10:37 on 24th October 2014 said:
From the Macc forum/ "Poor tonight. Lacked any drive or tactics. Very very one dimensional. Regardless of replay, on that showing Wrexham will finish miles higher than us in the league I'm afraid"

I thought we got dominated and scraped a draw? I don't know what to believe now...

Page 43 of 43
« First   <   33   40     41     42  43

Macclesfield Town v Wrexham KO 7:45pm FA Cup 4th Round Qualifying Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12