RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Halifax Town KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 14
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Draig Wrecsam at 14.32:26 on 1st November 2014 said:
Can't really argue with that team on Tuesday's showing. Good to see a strong bench too. Only one I really feel sorry for is Ross White.

EnglishRed at 14.33:48 on 1st November 2014 said:
Moult not on the bench. Day off to be with the wife and baby?

I would have rather had Jennings than Bishop but can't see the need for histrionics. Looks a decent team.

Dragonwheels78 at 14.35:00 on 1st November 2014 said:
Exactly. Good change with Pearson and Carrington, other than that don't change a winning team

Silvo at 14.36:49 on 1st November 2014 said:
I don't think KW is bonkers! Just putting his faith in a team that scored 5 against Macc midweek, apart from one in forced change. At least we'll have a strong bench in case it all goes pear shaped.

Canadian Dragon at 14.45:59 on 1st November 2014 said:
Afternoon all. Remembered the time change, which at my age is a good thing. Snow outside today and 0'.
Looking for a good win today and move on up the table. COYR

EnglishRed at 14.46:06 on 1st November 2014 said:
Some of the RP experts would have frozen out Coughlin, Clarke, Aston and Bishop. Paying four senior players but not using them, without adequate replacements in the squad. Great management.

Dafgog at 14.53:50 on 1st November 2014 said:
Difficult game, Halifax second in the league. Expect a win with Jennings coming on. Sensible team decision by Wilkin all things considered.

Emu D at 14.54:09 on 1st November 2014 said:
Sprinkler soaked wrexham subs
Posted via mobile theme

Phils-an-alki at 14.58:11 on 1st November 2014 said:
BBC - Radio Wales Radio Wales Sport - Live Commentary - 01/11/14

Page 2 of 14
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Halifax Town KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12