RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Braintree Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 45
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

TomWFC at 13.31:15 on 15th November 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Redordead:
Disappointed Moult ain't back in the team
1. He's not match fit.
2. No one deserves the drop from the front 3.

mol at 13.32:43 on 15th November 2014 said:
It's worrying that we're nearly halfway through the season and I'm fairly certain KW is more confused now than ever on what his best formation is and who his best front 2 or 3 are.
Although saying that I think there's only 1 away game this season against Bristol Rovers we've failed to find the net.

t1954 at 13.36:57 on 15th November 2014 said:
Disappointed Moult ain't back in the team
Has the manager said why he is not using him. Hope it does not turn out to be a case of use him or lose him. He must be training the same as the rest of the team so it cannot be a case of fitness. time will tell.

louisleftboot at 13.38:48 on 15th November 2014 said:
Originally Posted by mol:
It's worrying that we're nearly halfway through the season and I'm fairly certain KW is more confused now than ever on what his best formation is and who his best front 2 or 3 are.
Although saying that I think there's only 1 away game this season against Bristol Rovers we've failed to find the net.
Don't think he's that confused seeing as we had the same front 2 for about 4 games now.

Redordead at 13.39:33 on 15th November 2014 said:
He's not gonna get fit sitting on his arse. Play him till he's knackered and take him off

harrypothead at 13.45:29 on 15th November 2014 said:
I think its refreshing that we are no longer predictable and can play 3 different formation. I like Wilkin. Give him time and he will be a success. He is the man to take us up. But i think it will be next season. He has transformed us from the crap team we were last season under mozza.

Cenotaff at 13.47:40 on 15th November 2014 said:
He's not gonna get fit sitting on his arse. Play him till he's knackered and take him off
Why, when Bishop's scoring and assisting, York is looking great up-front and Jennings is match-fit? He'll get some time coming on later. That team looks more than capable of getting 3 points.

Birdy at 13.48:33 on 15th November 2014 said:
Originally Posted by harrypothead:
I think its refreshing that we are no longer predictable and can play 3 different formation. I like Wilkin. Give him time and he will be a success. He is the man to take us up. But i think it will be next season. He has transformed us from the crap team we were last season under mozza.
Lol over optimistic much? He should be called the tinkerman.

standingroomonly2 at 13.51:57 on 15th November 2014 said:
Hopefully York dropping into midfield and going with a 4. Don't like the idea of both white and hunt being exposed

Page 2 of 45
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Braintree Town v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12