RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Aldershot Town KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread -
Page 11 of 24
« First   <      8     9     10  11    12     13     14  21 >   Last »  

jacthelad at 14.24:38 on 29th November 2014 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:1657642:
Why is Carrington playing on the right? Tancock looks shit. Ffs we deserve better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's not playing is he? Carrington has been awful in 3 positions this season and still gets picked.

WREX01 at 14.24:56 on 29th November 2014 said:
The fact Moult is sat on the bench explains the Holman situation. Wilkin is a negative manager who won't last here

Andy Marriott at 14.25:22 on 29th November 2014 said:
Originally Posted by dixierob:
KW makes weird decisions like putting top scorer on the bench !
Posted via mobile theme
It's called being "progressive" and "forward thinking".

Daley1965 at 14.25:40 on 29th November 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Andy Marriott:
And I have NO IDEA why, we shouldn't be this bad on paper and it really does remind me of Little and Foyle. On paper, we are sooooo much better than this - but the sound of the crowd, the negativity, the results - it's just like going back in time for Brian Little.
Two f@@kin reasons and they're both in the photo at the beginning of today's live match thread

Always The Kop at 14.25:44 on 29th November 2014 said:
I am as optimistic as any person but if we lose today we are in the depths of relegation form, something will have to give very soon. Either results improve or Wilkin sacked another month of these results and will will be in the drop zone. Hope the players have some pride and get back in the game, its just draws are no good either when mixed in with loses. We need a win and fast, its getting worrying

Foxy at 14.26:15 on 29th November 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Andy Marriott:
It's called being "progressive" and "forward thinking".
It's why he was head and shoulders above the rest.

alex_red_4_life at 14.26:41 on 29th November 2014 said:
This is fu*kin painful!

Redordead at 14.26:45 on 29th November 2014 said:
Lee fowler score for Nuneaton 2-0

Andy Marriott at 14.26:45 on 29th November 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Always The Kop:
I am as optimistic as any person but if we lose today we are in the depths of relegation form, something will have to give very soon. Either results improve or Wilkin sacked another month of these results and will will be in the drop zone. Hope the players have some pride and get back in the game, its just draws are no good either when mixed in with loses. We need a win and fast, its getting worrying
LOL! I told you, there is no chance of him getting sacked unless we LOSE TOUCH withing the relegation zone. There is 0% chance of the board sacking this or any other manager.

Page 11 of 24
« First   <      8     9     10  11    12     13     14  21 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Aldershot Town KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12