RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Maidstone FA Cup 2nd Round KO 5:30pm Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 24
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

wrexy33 at 17.23:47 on 6th December 2014 said:
this is working
FirstSportStream.com - Watch Live Sport Online - Watch Football, NFL, NBA, Nascar, Soccer

Canadian Dragon at 17.25:24 on 6th December 2014 said:
Originally Posted by soulofwrexham:
FirstSportStream.com - Watch Live Sport Online - Watch Football, NFL, NBA, Nascar, Soccer
try this its fine for me and a better picture than bbc online
OK using this one...it is better.

Callyred at 17.26:41 on 6th December 2014 said:
Dragon I thought you had the answer! I am so disappointed! Great Football Focus and just ready for the game. I thought it was on S4C but no, it's on BBC2 Wales and that channel not available on my Virgin Media in Kent! Clicked you link, Dragon, only to get a message "Virgin media have receive notice from The High court banning them from this source! GUTTED!

Canadian Dragon at 17.31:15 on 6th December 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Callyred:
Dragon I thought you had the answer! I am so disappointed! Great Football Focus and just ready for the game. I thought it was on S4C but no, it's on BBC2 Wales and that channel not available on my Virgin Media in Kent! Clicked you link, Dragon, only to get a message "Virgin media have receive notice from The High court banning them from this source! GUTTED!
Sorry about that...using the Fox link and it seems good for me.

podders at 17.31:17 on 6th December 2014 said:
Bbc iplàyer, change the region to wales, watch live.

Callyred at 17.32:44 on 6th December 2014 said:
Wrexy33. Your link works mate. CHEERS you made my dayhttp://www.firstsportstream.com/video.php?id=479

benwilliams at 17.33:37 on 6th December 2014 said:
Clarke gives ball away 15 seconds in!

Rob at 17.34:55 on 6th December 2014 said:
Bright start for us.

Glyndwr going to get the people back in who did the pitch?!

Keyser Söze at 17.36:35 on 6th December 2014 said:
Great start!

Page 3 of 24
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Maidstone FA Cup 2nd Round KO 5:30pm Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12