RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Southport v Wrexham FA Trophy KO 3pm Live Match Thread -
Page 13 of 15
« First   <   3   10     11     12  13    14     15   >  

baz at 15.53:03 on 13th December 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
But how many have won it and got promoted? One, maybe two.
Did we not get promoted when we won the trophy because Newport were fresher than us? No. We have a squad of pro footballers and whatever flaws players have when they roll out the excuse of too many games it rarely stands up to any analysis. The other years we didn't get promoted we weren't helped by exiting the trophy earlier.
Posted via mobile theme

StattoWrexham at 15.54:47 on 13th December 2014 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
No need to be overjoyed also no need to post ten times a day about how much of upsets you! We've always played in pointless competitions eggs Welsh premier cup, Ldv vans trophy
Will it be the same old story in 10 years if we are still "non league" and still in the "mickey mouse cup"?
We just need to get on with it.

benwilliams at 15.54:57 on 13th December 2014 said:
I don't hate the trophy but would agree a replay is a worse outcome than a defeat

Birdy at 15.55:06 on 13th December 2014 said:
Originally Posted by baz:
Did we not get promoted when we won the trophy because Newport were fresher than us? No. We have a squad of pro footballers and whatever flaws players have when they roll out the excuse of too many games it rarely stands up to any analysis. The other years we didn't get promoted we weren't helped by exiting the trophy earlier.
Posted via mobile theme
So was that one or two?

Wyld Wyl at 15.56:41 on 13th December 2014 said:
I don't hate the trophy but would agree a replay is a worse outcome than a defeat
And we've got a replay.. Apparently it's Flatt's fault for "making a string of excellent saves."

pawn star at 15.57:17 on 13th December 2014 said:
1.1 F/t
How many will go Tuesday

Robin Coch at 15.58:44 on 13th December 2014 said:
Originally Posted by pawn star:
1.1 F/t
How many will go Tuesday
Not me

benwilliams at 15.58:45 on 13th December 2014 said:
Hope we don't get any silly injuries/red cards on tues

dixienormous at 16.00:24 on 13th December 2014 said:
No need to be overjoyed also no need to post ten times a day about how much of upsets you! We've always played in pointless competitions eggs Welsh premier cup, Ldv vans trophy

I don't know how you can call the LDV pointless? The Welsh premier was bad, but not as bad as this.

Now we have a replay which costs the club a bit of money apparently.

Sent from my rriPhone using Tapatalk

Page 13 of 15
« First   <   3   10     11     12  13    14     15   >  

Southport v Wrexham FA Trophy KO 3pm Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12