RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Southport v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread -
Page 11 of 23
« First   <      8     9     10  11    12     13     14  21 >   Last »  

EnglishRed at 15.50:52 on 26th December 2014 said:
Originally Posted by boarder:
Tell me how the players he bought have been good York headless chicken moult loves a red card Jennings does nothing how many goals have York and Jennings created 1or2 that's what they are there for I'll say again Durrell still has most assists and has scored a few with few starts speaks for itself wake up
Not a fan of punctuation?

Would you rather still have Ogleby, Anyinsah etc?
Posted via mobile theme

Cenotaff at 15.52:24 on 26th December 2014 said:
We're not sounding bad, not sure why people are winding themselves up so much, just hope we can push on for the 3 points 2nd half. A draw isn't good enough but it's only half time ffs.

LlayDragon at 15.52:52 on 26th December 2014 said:
Originally Posted by jonesfach:
Not fast enough. Very one paced
If he's there to create for others he doesn't need a load of pace; Bishop doesn't exactly turn on the afterburners does he?

You could be like York; with pace to burn but to no use whatsoever.

We're so short of creation it's painful.

Funny_Old_Game at 15.53:52 on 26th December 2014 said:
Absolute dog shite so far.
Posted via mobile theme

boarder at 15.55:23 on 26th December 2014 said:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed:
Not a fan of punctuation?

Would you rather still have Ogleby, Anyinsah etc?
Posted via mobile theme
Fingers to cold and no I'd give Durrell a decent run in his position ,,,,,,he'd score loa ds of goals and Wilkin the inept manager should realise that ,we don't score enough

TomWFC at 15.56:04 on 26th December 2014 said:
Could easily be 4-4.
Look far too open at the back, Hudson and Pearson both having stinkers.
Some enterprising play, but lack of confidence is clear with poor execution of passes - it's like the idea is there but not clinical enough to implement it. Square pegs in round holes a bit as well - Jennings clearly playing like a striker but wide-left, players out of position makes us lose shape far too easily.

Not great, but an improvement on Saturday.

jonesfach at 15.57:47 on 26th December 2014 said:
Originally Posted by LlayDragon:
If he's there to create for others he doesn't need a load of pace; Bishop doesn't exactly turn on the afterburners does he?

You could be like York; with pace to burn but to no use whatsoever.

We're so short of creation it's painful.
The question was put as would like to see him play behind a main striker. My answer was such...he not quick enough....what has it got to do with others??
Behind a front 2 is his best position as you don't need to be fast! Thus gives his only position I see in the team..
To play as a number 10 you either need to be very good with the ball or move well. He does not do either well enough to have that no.10 position....whether others are good enough is a completely different ball game.

EnglishRed at 15.58:55 on 26th December 2014 said:
Originally Posted by boarder:
Fingers to cold and no I'd give Durrell a decent run in his position ,,,,,,he'd score loa ds of goals and Wilkin the inept manager should realise that ,we don't score enough
Get yourself a bovril lad.

I like Durrell. I'd like to see him feature in the team more.
Posted via mobile theme

boarder at 15.59:14 on 26th December 2014 said:
However we ain't got a creative midfield either very poor sideways and backwards. Rubbish

Page 11 of 23
« First   <      8     9     10  11    12     13     14  21 >   Last »  

Southport v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12