RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v AFC Telford KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread -
Page 24 of 38
« First   <   14   21     22     23  24    25     26     27  34 >   Last »  

1AlbertKinsey at 15.01:00 on 17th January 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Benno:

One reason, we're so diabolical is because the fans are always on they're back and lack of attendences...
That's two reasons... and they are both wrong!!

Redted at 15.01:32 on 17th January 2015 said:
This is the most inept performance I have witnessed in many years. Wilkins out of his depth and Darlington seems to be the only one doing anything on the touchline. Wilkin is clueless. He must have lost the players by their performance today. Second best all over the pitch against the lowest team in the conference

EnglishRed at 15.02:08 on 17th January 2015 said:
Originally Posted by jacthelad:
This is nothing to do with the fans. The fans get on their back because they perform like they don't give a sh1t
I agree with this. The constant negativity on RP annoys me but it comes from a frus ration if where we are and where people feel we should be. We aren't a big team generally but in conference terms we are massive. If players play here here is a weight of expectation they need to adapt to. When this standard isn't met they should expect criticism.

benwilliams at 15.02:43 on 17th January 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Redted:
This is the most inept performance I have witnessed in many years. Wilkins out of his depth and Darlington seems to be the only one doing anything on the touchline. Wilkin is clueless. He must have lost the players by their performance today. Second best all over the pitch against the lowest team in the conference
So if Darlington is so good why are we doing so shit?

Dragonwheels78 at 15.02:51 on 17th January 2015 said:
Can someone tell me, out of pure interest, how many teams in our FIRST season were ex-League? Within the previous 15 years, for consistency. Ta.

Redted at 15.04:10 on 17th January 2015 said:
Originally Posted by 1AlbertKinsey:
That's two reasons... and they are both wrong!!
The fans pay their wages they have everyt right to complain

Foxy at 15.04:18 on 17th January 2015 said:
They need organising on the pitch . Call for keatres

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welshian at 15.04:22 on 17th January 2015 said:
Other clubs are offering longer deals. We'll be starting from scratch again. Repeating the play off challenge seams a long way off. The end of season run up will be nailbiting for all the wrong reasons. What's our long term plan? Surviving on the 'we've still got a club' feeling is coming to a close.

RemovedUser at 15.05:04 on 17th January 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Benno:
I believe the players Wilkin has brought in, have produced more over the season than Morrell's minnows. Manny Smith, Louis Moult, Wes York... amazing players at this level... Hudson has his moments in general... Pearson & Bacmhann have been good.

For me we need a decent right back, to get Carra back in Midfield, and we need 2 new Midfielders cos for me Joe Clarke is well off the boil, and it's no coincidence that with Harris having a better disciplinary record that we just arent winning as much in Midfield... we need some match winning experience in that MIDFIELD.

Regarding KW, disregard league position, before today we were only a few points off Playoffs with 4 games in hand over some teams.... this was always going to be a 2 year project to get a settled team...

How shit can he really be with all the promotions he won with Nuneaton....

One reason, we're so diabolical is because the fans are always on they're back and lack of attendences...
One word.....Delusion.

Page 24 of 38
« First   <   14   21     22     23  24    25     26     27  34 >   Last »  

Wrexham v AFC Telford KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12