RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v AFC Telford KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread -
Page 34 of 38
« First   <   24   31     32     33  34    35     36     37   >   Last »  

Funny_Old_Game at 15.37:17 on 17th January 2015 said:
He will be gone by Monday.
Posted via mobile theme

Lee at 15.37:22 on 17th January 2015 said:
There leaving cause there hacked off, how dare they leave if they pay for a substandard product.

Alan in Ukraine at 15.37:44 on 17th January 2015 said:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed:
We've been inconsistent. If we put in these kind of performances every week then I'd agree KW wpuld have to go, but equally we are capable of much better.

He's going to have to explain this performance though.

4-0 now. Worst conference performance ever?
Inconsistent is the word. I saw 2 games over Christmas, Dartford where we were complete cr*p and Southport away where we played well. Then we played well at Stoke, badly away at Stockport, then well in the replay then terrible today. On this record we should win next Tuesday

Dragonwheels78 at 15.38:20 on 17th January 2015 said:
Apart from the 7-2 Gateshead kicking, what's our worst defeat in the Conference? What's our worst without scoring?

12 Points for Christmas at 15.38:21 on 17th January 2015 said:
In all my years of watching Wrexham this is lowest ebb ever! WST out, Wilkin & Mills out, players out! Let's start again!!!
Posted via mobile theme

bowler at 15.38:29 on 17th January 2015 said:
Who in their right mind want to stay and see their team humiliated.Wilkin should do a Morrell and quit.

michaelps at 15.38:48 on 17th January 2015 said:
Got to go.
Posted via mobile theme

RemovedUser at 15.38:55 on 17th January 2015 said:
Originally Posted by sparky:
Don't act all innocent.
Mickey Thomas is Wrexham through and through. Like me.
However, he is probably the only person at the Racecourse today who still believed (when it was 0-3) that we could get something out of the game.
Are you there? Did you feel the same?

EnglishRed at 15.38:57 on 17th January 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Alan in Ukraine:
Inconsistent is the word. I saw 2 games over Christmas, Dartford where we were complete cr*p and Southport away where we played well. Then we played well at Stoke, badly away at Stockport, then well in the replay then terrible today. On this record we should win next Tuesday
That's why I don't think Wilkin will go anywhere.

I hope he players are in for training tomorrow. Made to watch this again.

Page 34 of 38
« First   <   24   31     32     33  34    35     36     37   >   Last »  

Wrexham v AFC Telford KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12