RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Dover v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread -
Page 15 of 63
« First   <   5   12     13     14  15    16     17     18  25 >   Last »  

dixienormous at 19.17:10 on 20th January 2015 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
Ps we won't go down, think even the wums know that they just like stirring, but we sure as he'll aren't getting anywhere near the top half.
Posted via mobile theme

Probably exactly what the Stockport fans said, just have a think about Saturday for a second.

Sent from my rriPhone using Tapatalk

Telford Dragon at 19.17:11 on 20th January 2015 said:
I have to say, the BBC live text doesnt paint a picture;

"Goal! Dover Athletic 1, Wrexham 0. Tom Murphy (Dover Athletic) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal."

This makes me think it was a tap in and the keeper went walkies. The latter is probably right

Rob at 19.17:42 on 20th January 2015 said:
"Dover playing well here. Payne has a strike saved and Murphy causing a lot of problems down the right. "

markinmrs at 19.18:37 on 20th January 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Andy Marriott:
Signing in from Dover and we are DIRE. 1-0 down we can't string a pass and can't keep the ball. And it's freezing. Want to die

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBC gives Dover 81% possession!
Posted via mobile theme

dixienormous at 19.18:40 on 20th January 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Telford Dragon:
I have to say, the BBC live text doesnt paint a picture;

"Goal! Dover Athletic 1, Wrexham 0. Tom Murphy (Dover Athletic) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal."

This makes me think it was a tap in and the keeper went walkies. The latter is probably right

If they hit the target they probably will score, Coughlin is an absolutely terrible keeper to be brutally honest.

diablo1981 at 19.18:58 on 20th January 2015 said:
Coughlin the worst goalkeeper ever to play at this level? Absolutely rooted to his line and never speaks a word.
Posted via mobile theme

Hightown Brymbo Red at 19.18:58 on 20th January 2015 said:
Anybody like to guess when we might win a league game again?

waxcrayon at 19.19:08 on 20th January 2015 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:
We need a Manager in the Warnock Mould.

Another Warnock comment lol

sionwxm at 19.19:28 on 20th January 2015 said:
"Ashton tries to build an attack down the right hand side" ...sounds like we're all over the shop. I really believe some of our players don't give a shit.
Posted via mobile theme

Page 15 of 63
« First   <   5   12     13     14  15    16     17     18  25 >   Last »  

Dover v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12