RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Gateshead KO 3pm FA Trophy RD 3 Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 19
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

OneLoveWrexham at 13.35:03 on 24th January 2015 said:
Predictable team selection, Joe Clarke against John Oster good god. Glad I'm not there

Sandgroundergerry at 13.38:53 on 24th January 2015 said:
[QUOTE=aussiejackoinsaudi;1685527]All we ask for is a 100% effort, nothing more, nothing less.[/QUtOTE]
Totally agree mate all we. Have been getting lately is 50%

Andy Marriott at 13.41:29 on 24th January 2015 said:
I'm going 2-0 Wrexham - we'll win this and get battered in league next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davewilli at 13.42:32 on 24th January 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
Coughlin, Tomassen, Smith, Waterfall, Ashton, Clarke, Keates, Carrington, Moult, Bishop, York.

bench: Blaine Hudson, Ross White, Jay Harris, Theo Bailey-Jones, Joe Whittington
Probably best we've got at the minute, Keates bit short of match fitness and a big ask to beat Gateshead, but hopefully we have a real good go.

welshian at 13.45:45 on 24th January 2015 said:
repeat of scoreline at the start of the season. cant see anything other than a further demoralising defeat

Cenotaff at 13.47:26 on 24th January 2015 said:
Darlington said we're going with a diamond midfield so York behind the front two, could be any of the other 3 to be the holding midfielder. Don't understand why we have no striker on the bench, 2 centre backs and 2 wingers, unless we give Whittington a go up-front.

evilelfed at 13.47:41 on 24th January 2015 said:
I was on my way but a cat snuck into our car last light - shat everywhere and knocked the hazards on - battery dead - so won't make it - definite 4-0 win on the way !!!!

Rob at 13.49:13 on 24th January 2015 said:
commentary link will be BBC Sport - Listen live: Wrexham v Gateshead at about 2:59pm

davewilli at 13.49:45 on 24th January 2015 said:
Thinking about it, may have been ideal game for Harris, Gateshead always want to slow the game down and play around at the back. We need put them under pressure and press them right up the pitch.

Page 2 of 19
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Gateshead KO 3pm FA Trophy RD 3 Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12