RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Gateshead v Wrexham KO 3pm FA Trophy Third-Round Replay Live Match Thread -
Page 49 of 65
« First   <   39   46     47     48  49    50     51     52  59 >   Last »  

Cenotaff at 16.08:00 on 7th February 2015 said:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed:
Probably. They get my back up and make me take up a position which makes it appear like im happy with where we are and how we are playing (im not)

I should just ignore them.
I'm glad you're responding as you're saying what I think for me. Even when we're not losing people are constantly at it, then when we're winning they have to change their focus to keep the moaning going. Constantly, on and on and on regardless of whether we we're winning, losing or drawing.

We're in this cup, we can't control what's going on in the league, this is the live match thread not the moan about whatever we can thread.

Hometown Unicorn at 16.09:20 on 7th February 2015 said:
Great save by Bachmann

Rob at 16.09:20 on 7th February 2015 said:
hanging on abit here

benwilliams at 16.09:26 on 7th February 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Cenotaff:
I'm glad you're responding as you're saying what I think for me. Even when we're not losing people are constantly at it, then when we're winning they have to change their focus to keep the moaning going. Constantly, on and on and on regardless of whether we we're winning, losing or drawing.

We're in this cup, we can't control what's going on in the league, this is the live match thread not the moan about whatever we can thread.
Sanity at last.

RemovedUser at 16.09:33 on 7th February 2015 said:

How often have we been winning in the recent past?

EnglishRed at 16.09:40 on 7th February 2015 said:
Phew, end to end this. Both keepers with important saves by the sounds of it.

Hometown Unicorn at 16.10:01 on 7th February 2015 said:

Some on here want us to lose, it's barmy, even if it is an FA Trophy game

Prodigal Dragon at 16.10:14 on 7th February 2015 said:
Bachmann will struggle if it goes to pens.

Hometown Unicorn at 16.11:35 on 7th February 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon:
Bachmann will struggle if it goes to pens.
He'll struggle to take his

There'll be loads of penalties taken in the shootout. This game will never end

Page 49 of 65
« First   <   39   46     47     48  49    50     51     52  59 >   Last »  

Gateshead v Wrexham KO 3pm FA Trophy Third-Round Replay Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12