RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Forest Green Rovers KO 7:45pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread -
Page 18 of 18
« First   <   8   15     16     17  18

Inside Left at 21.49:24 on 24th February 2015 said:
That was an important point cos if Aldershot win on Saturday we would have sunk to historically our lowest ever league position since 1921. So my little black book says. ( Not taking into account games in hand)

WREXHAM LEGEND at 21.50:57 on 24th February 2015 said:
Get in... A solid point against forest green. Now for the main event at the weekend - an fa trophy game against Torquay. One game away from taking 5 thousand to Wembley in a Mickey Mouse cup, that no one in my house wants to play in.

fezbob at 21.59:03 on 24th February 2015 said:
Originally Posted by WREXHAM LEGEND:
Get in... A solid point against forest green. Now for the main event at the weekend - an fa trophy game against Torquay. One game away from taking 5 thousand to Wembley in a Mickey Mouse cup, that no one in my house wants to play in.

Unless the people in your house are Wrexham players I doubt anyone will be arsed.

eastsussexred at 21.59:41 on 24th February 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Inside Left:
That was an important point cos if Aldershot win on Saturday we would have sunk to historically our lowest ever league position since 1921. So my little black book says. ( Not taking into account games in hand)
We don't have the luxury of being happy with 0-0 draws at home. Our league season is now well and truly over already and we are losing fans with each game we play.

Page 18 of 18
« First   <   8   15     16     17  18

Wrexham v Forest Green Rovers KO 7:45pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12