RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Forest Green Rovers KO 7:45pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread -
Page 8 of 20
« First   <      5     6     7  8    9     10     11  18 >   Last »  

dixienormous at 19.38:47 on 24th February 2015 said:
Originally Posted by WREX01:
When the fa bloody trophy is our focus , that just shows how low we've sunk
Posted via mobile theme

It certainly shouldn't be our focus ffs, even now. It's pissed me off tbh, big time.

It's like saying we're happy being non league .

Sent from my rriPhone using Tapatalk

EnglishRed at 19.39:00 on 24th February 2015 said:
Originally Posted by draigwrecsam:
Actually, I think just getting to Wembley, and the revenue to be earned, is the focus. Tonight's game is sort of written off, but to be fair this team should get a point. I think that, right or wrong, the league focus will return.
Thats exactly my reading of it too.

OneLoveWrexham at 19.39:14 on 24th February 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman:
The league should always be the focus. Always.
this, it's ridiculous to prioritise the mickey mouse cup

riccardo at 19.39:44 on 24th February 2015 said:
Fa trophy is the priority now, mid table in the league beckons-should rest players tonight
Posted via mobile theme

pagl at 19.40:17 on 24th February 2015 said:
Fairly boring game but not surprising with 6 changes.

York not interested 1st half and unbalanced with Morris in side as well. Bishop isolated and Finlay needs better players around him as he looks lost.

wrexham_forever at 19.40:56 on 24th February 2015 said:
Why can't he see that the 10 mins of decent football from us so far tonight we were playing it on the floor.

Old Paddock Man at 19.40:59 on 24th February 2015 said:
Unsurprisingly disjointed.
But we aren't making use of the pace we have in Morris and York . Both run inside all the time. Why don't they go on the outside and try to get crosses into Bishop? . The full backs aren't up to overlapping and crossing.

Outertowner at 19.42:11 on 24th February 2015 said:
I hate the trophy. Fair enough we've made it this far might as well go to Wembley. But next season can we just feck it off in the first round. Or just play the reserves.

Llew Tew Mawr at 19.42:13 on 24th February 2015 said:
Radio Gloucester's commentary is very enjoyable although it is very biased. Shame we can't get the same from BBC Radio South Wales.

Page 8 of 20
« First   <      5     6     7  8    9     10     11  18 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Forest Green Rovers KO 7:45pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12