RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v North Ferriby United FA Trophy Final 2015 at Wembley KO 1:30 Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 42
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 07.41:55 on 29th March 2015 said:
Morning!

Live thread open for todays game - for those not able to travel post updates and observations.

Many will be looking for streams of video and commentary - so check nearer kick off as I am sure they will get posted up then as its on BT Sport, Radio Wales, Wrexham Player etc etc etc!

There will be loads of coverage and stuff on social media - so if you are able to bang stuff up on here to record it

COYR!

Rob at 08.20:14 on 29th March 2015 said:
Anyone going to the game please feel free to post your remarks to the live thread via your mobile phone, or text message on your mobile on 01978 280 280, or send a picture message in to 07740 40 41 42 - Make sure you put 'rp' then a space then your message if you are sending a picture!

Harriers9 at 08.35:03 on 29th March 2015 said:
Is this on a TV Channel today.

Looked to see if it was on Sgorio but couldn't see it mentioned.

Good luck from a Harriers fan

Agent 47 at 08.47:34 on 29th March 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Harriers9:1717461:
Is this on a TV Channel today.

Looked to see if it was on Sgorio but couldn't see it mentioned.

Good luck from a Harriers fan
It's on bt sport pal..

Motty at 10.55:37 on 29th March 2015 said:
Considering they played footie on it on Friday, and rugby on Saturday, there is a disappointing lack of sand.

lookingin at 11.41:36 on 29th March 2015 said:
Hearing the team is Coughlin tomme manny Hudson Ashton Clarke Keats Harris Morris Jennings and moult.

Disappointed personally to not see Robbie Evans playing.
Posted via mobile theme

no1wrexfan1 at 11.46:05 on 29th March 2015 said:
Wish I could be there. Bought my tickets hotel. 12 hours from leaving pendix burst. In hospitaL trying to find a stream for the game. Happy that I gave two fans my tickets and hotel also London dungeons for free tho. Come on the town.

Rob at 11.47:34 on 29th March 2015 said:
Coughlin, Ashton, Smith, Hudson, Clarke, Harris, Moult, Keates (c), Tomassen, Jennings, Morris

wrexhamforever16 at 11.55:04 on 29th March 2015 said:
Originally Posted by no1wrexfan1:
Wish I could be there. Bought my tickets hotel. 12 hours from leaving pendix burst. In hospitaL trying to find a stream for the game. Happy that I gave two fans my tickets and hotel also London dungeons for free tho. Come on the town.
Well I got a little further than you, only for us to be involved in a car crash on the way to catch the bus at 6 this morning. Hope the boys bring the trophy home

Page 1 of 42
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Wrexham v North Ferriby United FA Trophy Final 2015 at Wembley KO 1:30 Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12