RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Alfreton Town KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 25
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 09.46:32 on 4th April 2015 said:
The second managerial spotting day takes place today, with a football match as an added bonus! Who will be spotted in the stands?

As usual there will be audio coverage via Wrexham Player and the BBC - Links for the BBC online audio usually appear a few minutes before kick off so check back then.

Please feel free to interact and give your views & opinions live in this match thread, or if you think something important has been missed please post - Please be respectful to fellow RP'ers in what you do post up....!

#coyr

eastsussexred at 12.26:53 on 4th April 2015 said:
COYR. Finnish the rest of the season with some respect. attack, attack, attack and you will not vilified

Rob at 13.18:02 on 4th April 2015 said:
Coughlin, Tomassen, Smith, Hudson, Stephens; Harris, Keates, Jennings, Finley, Moult, Bishop,

Rob at 13.20:03 on 4th April 2015 said:
Subs: Rob Evans, Joe Clarke, Kyle Storer, Corey Roper, Wes York

benwilliams at 13.27:22 on 4th April 2015 said:
Strange team again. Why not start Roper and give him a chance? Surely Storer should be given chance to impress and win a deal for next season? What on earth has happened to Bachmann, is he still in Qatar?!

Birdy at 13.27:28 on 4th April 2015 said:
Ffs how is bishop selected. Should be giving a youngster a chance for example we have a couple of youngsters in the reserves the one that made his debut last season.

Foxy at 13.32:20 on 4th April 2015 said:
Oh no . Have I got to watch Bishop again . Pay his contract up and give us a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benwilliams at 13.37:42 on 4th April 2015 said:
I see no point on playing Bishop unless someone somewhere is contemplating giving him a new contract.

eastsussexred at 13.41:19 on 4th April 2015 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
I see no point on playing Bishop unless someone somewhere is contemplating giving him a new contract.
I see no point in playing Bishop. End of.

Page 1 of 25
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Alfreton Town KO 3pm Vanarama Conference Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12