RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Gresford Athletic v Wrexham KO 7pm Pre Season Friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 7
1    2     3     4   >   Last »  

Rob at 17.39:18 on 13th July 2015 said:
Details on tonights fixture as our preseason rolls forwards....

The Reds will make the short trip from Colliers Park to Clappers Lane this evening to face 2014/15 Welsh National Premier League champions, Gresford Athletic.

Promoted to the Huws Gray Alliance in a dramatic last day finale to their WNL campaign, Gresford will open their new season at home to Cefn Druids on Friday 14 August.

They have already played two friendlies, beating Chirk AAA 7-0 and then following that up on Saturday with a 5-1 success over FC Queens Park.

Gresford manager Eddie Maurice Jones is looking for the match: “This game will be a real test for the lads and a great opportunity for the fans to get a good look at Gresford and Wrexham’s new signings.”

The match, which has been sponsored by Rofft Development 2000 Limited, will kick off at 7.00pm.

Hometown Unicorn at 17.43:05 on 13th July 2015 said:
This app is amazing

Rob at 17.54:46 on 13th July 2015 said:

via the FID zine

https://twitter.com/fearlessidzine

Rob at 18.01:26 on 13th July 2015 said:
Live video but might get a neck crick as held sideways

https://t.co/kyVLMqncDZ

Funny_Old_Game at 18.03:37 on 13th July 2015 said:
Jennings playing LB, lol. This squad is absolutely wafer thin.
Posted via mobile theme

dancake at 18.14:14 on 13th July 2015 said:
The LB situation needs addressing urgently. Connor Jennings is not a midfielder, nevermind a left back. If we don't use him as a striker then him resigning is nothing but a complete waste of funds.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hometown Unicorn at 18.14:49 on 13th July 2015 said:
My app tells me we have scored.

Go team!

Foxy at 18.15:48 on 13th July 2015 said:
Originally Posted by dancake:
The LB situation needs addressing urgently. Connor Jennings is not a midfielder, nevermind a left back. If we don't use him as a striker then him resigning is nothing but a complete waste of funds.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
Wouldn't be surprised if , like Moult, he is with another club by the end of August.

Hometown Unicorn at 18.16:19 on 13th July 2015 said:
ctrl+alt+left

job's a good'un

Page 1 of 7
1    2     3     4   >   Last »  

Gresford Athletic v Wrexham KO 7pm Pre Season Friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12